Functions and secure zone
The My CA Financementsapplication has been developed to help us satisfy user expectations. It has a wide range of functions, which are split between a public zone and a secure, private zone.
The ‘public’ zoneis accessible to all and provides general information, such as the nearest branches, mortgage rates and a currency converter.
The ‘private’ zonerequires you to choose a profile and enter your PIN number for the application. This space is secure, which is why you also have to use your usual e-banking password for access to manage your accounts and customer information.
Public zone functions:
- Home: Authentication screen
- Branches: Click to find the contact details for your own branch
- Rates: Check the latest mortgage and saving rates
- Tools: Access a loan simulator and a currency converter
- Menu:Access contacts for technical issues and assistance
Private zone functions:
- Accounts: Check your accounts, entries and loan instalments
- Payments: Make payments as required and at any time to payees already recorded in your e-banking details
- Stock market: Check market trends and daily values
- Contacts: Send a message and receive information from your advisor
- Menu : Access the welcome screen
Download the support file